Admission Rules & Regulations
- There will be no admission to Classes IX, X & XII.
- Admissions to Class III to VII will be granted in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the appropriate authorities.
- The decision of the Principal of the School regarding admissions to all other classes will be final and binding on all applicants for admission and their parents/guardians.
- Name of the candidates selected for admission will generally be posted on the School Notice Board and the school website – www.anthonyskurseong.org
- Admission to any class from Class III to VII does not guarantee admission to Class XI. A candidate cannot demand to be admitted to Class XI solely on the ground that he has passed the ICSE Examination from this School.
- Once admission is granted to any class, no fee, excepting the Caution Money Deposit and Laboratory Deposit (Class XI), will be refunded even if the student is withdrawn from the School without having attended a single class.