- Availability of seats in appropriate classes and programmes
- There will be no admission to Classes VIII to X & XII
- Admission is from Class III to VII for ICSE and Class XI for ISC
- Meeting all admission procedures and qualifications
- Meeting all financial obligations
- Our students are able to share their passions with others.
- We are committed to seeing everyone succeed and reach their full potential through an Educational Experience.
- To make mistakes, ask questions and think out of the box
- Our never ending quest for excellence, honesty and integrity
- We don't tell our students who they should be but inspire them to explore who they already are
- By Taking education beyond what can be read on the pages of the book and bringing it to life
- We are confident that one day our students will be our innovators, decision makers, leaders, problem solvers.
- You may think it is our excellent academics, support, dedication and perseverance, but what makes St. Anthony's School, Kurseong unique is YOU.
to lead and to serve, to open your heart and to hone your mind.
Every moment of mine at St. Anthony’s has been instrumental in moulding me into the person I am today. I feel really indebted to my teachers and school and no matter what I do, that debt can never be repaid – it can be respected and always remembered with a smile. A Chartered Accountant -- this was possible only because my foundation was strong. All thanks to St. Anthony’s School.
I remember my first day at St. Anthony’s School I was nervous about coming to a new school not knowing what this new chapter would unfold in my life. St Anthony’s School has taught me all the basics of my life. It’s because of the morals, values lectures and guidance the teachers provided then that has helped me all the way and has made me what I am today.
Today as I turn over the pages of the past, memories of my alma mater gives me a feeling of immense joy and contentment that I have been an alumni of St Anthony’s School. I will be forever grateful to my teachers in believing in me from the very beginning that helped to transform from a shy girl to an assertive, confident, disciplined, brave and a duty bound Army Officer.
A person goes through many phases in life, an important one in my life was the life at St. Anthony’s Girls School. It was a journey of a quiet introvert to a loquacious bold girl. I was infused with the idea that apart from being mischievous I do have brains. School life does help shape an individual for the outside world, following almost a convent like grooming discipline and habits were very well infused in all of us
Before Anthony’s, I was an introverted child who struggled to communicate with people. I relied on my family for any emotional support. That was not an option away from home. At Anthony’s, I did not just make friends. I made best friends - people I still talk to about the biggest things in my life. It was in class 6 at Anthony’s that the English teacher said I would make a fantastic journalist. And I reluctantly considered it for the first time.